This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") outlines unacceptable use of Oxdia's services (the "Services"). This AUP is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which Oxdia provides the Services to you.
Oxdia reserves the right to modify the AUP from time to time.
Questions about this AUP and reports of violations of this AUP should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prohibited content, uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Services in a manner that, in Oxdia's reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
- uploading irrelevant contents to a category;
- deliberately miscategorizing, or misrepresenting one's contents to promote download;
- re-uploading or re-distributing another user's contents;
- harassing any person or advocating or encouraging violence of any kind against any person or entity;
- infringing, violating or misappropriating another’s rights without permissions;
- obtaining unauthorized access to, or interfering by any means with, any user, system, network, service, or account, including evasion of filters or violation of the security or integrity of any network or system;
- distributing computer viruses or malware of any kind;
- sending messages that are unsolicited, deceptive, anonymous, excessively voluminous or that contain falsified identifying information, including spamming and phishing;
- displaying, sending, or storing any content that is obscene, inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable, even if the material or its dissemination is lawful;
- violating any applicable laws or regulations; or
- undermining Oxdia's system in any way or form, whether or not explicitly stated in this AUP.